Zatz & Renfrew Consulting
When Gail Zatz and Virginia Renfrew came together to create Zatz & Renfrew Consulting in 1998, we committed to working in partnership with our clients to advance their initiatives. We offer and deliver professional services that are tailored to meet clients’ needs, with clear goals, thoughtful analysis, defined objectives, and directed action. We develop and implement programs and strategies to address complex problems with creativity, conviction, and integrity. Now, almost 25 years later, that commitment continues to hold strong.
Zatz & Renfrew Consulting provides a range of short- and long-term consulting services to our clients, including public affairs, program development and implementation, conference and event coordination, and training/workshops/courses. We have experience in many fields, including health care, mental health, domestic and sexual violence, criminal justice, substance abuse treatment and prevention, and long-term care issues.
With offices in Montpelier, Vermont and Los Angeles, California, Zatz & Renfrew Consulting has developed a reputation for excellence in client relations and successful results. We have the experience and resources necessary to effectively achieve the goals of our clients.
- Issue tracking and research
- Community outreach and grassroots organizing
- Strategy design and implementation
- Assessment of goals, objectives, and outcomes
- Development and implementation of program plan
- Resource development and capacity building.
- Communication development
Conference and Event Planning
- Strategic planning
- Coordination of venue and speakers
- Design of program and promotional materials
- Program evaluation
- Leadership skills
- Advocacy and community organizing
P.O. Box 1274
Montpelier, VT 05601
P.O. Box 4216
West Hills, CA 91307